Πέμπτη 31 Ιανουαρίου 2013


DEPRESSION ?

 

You are watching in the mirror and the mirror

breaks

You  close the door but you don t  feel safe

There is nothing you can find you feel deep empty inside

 All these thoughts are driving you mad

You  must face all your fears but you feel you re  not strong enough

 You don t even want to try cause you feel there is no chance

 

 

WHEN YOU SING A SONG

I KNOW THERE MUST BE SOMETHING

WHEN A CHILD IS BORN

I KNOW WERE NOT FOR NOTHING

WHEN A WORLD WAR STOPS

I FEEL I HAVE EVERYTHING

 

 

How many times you have confessed that you let yourself become depressed without a reason?

How many times you have confessed that you contemned yourself into a prison?

Is there somebody to answer these questions

Is there somebody to feel  this  pain

Please somebody listen please somebody help

Its like a torture it breaks my


 brain.
by Zoe Alexouli

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου