Α child is dead,
without a reason..
But death is unfair anyway, who said that there s
logic in death?
I m not saying
that you can take a gun killing like it’s a game.
Do u think life is a game? Well u should know the
rules. But wait a minute. Are there any rules? I can’ t find any. Wait. The
stronger always wins.. lucky gye.. The
stronger..And this is a kind of fairness? And y we just cant accept it?
Why it seems so unfair to people this
kind of human fairness which survives through centuries? It should sound logic.
But to me, and to many other people it sounds like..Evil. But human nature is evil?
No no. It couldn’t be. We 're little
angels, fallen angels from the sky'. So pure
A child is dead without a reason.
So what? Come on it’s not the only one and we know it.
Million children are dying in Africa. And generally lot’s of people are dying every day, don’t u get
used to it? Why? Why we feed this kind of mind with suffering? life is
difficult, life is pain. We know this since we were children. So much human
tears. I wish we could drink them, and we would never feel thirsty.
A child is dead, from an adult and thousand children
are screaming for help.
Running out in the streets and trying make themselves
noticeable trying to take their life back, praying for the dead child to rest
in peace. This child had no idea about what was going to happen. And even now
we can t know where he is or how does he feel. Why I’m wondering this kind of
things when I really know there’ s no
answer. It never was, and it will never be? Why
my mind creates these questions? Why is it made in a way to create
questions without hope of answers? Sorry but it sucks sometimes. Or we just
cant use it . It takes time to learn how to use it. About 6 billions years. It
takes much time..
A poor child is dead and so many thoughts about a
child who is just dead and I can’t really do something about and in a few days
something else is going to torture my mind. But right now look in the streets.
The entire country is burning because of
this dead child. Well not only for this one. Also because there sick of
the government, sick of society sick of this LIFE who seems to be so..so.. DEAD.
This child wake them up. They feel alive again, burning, hitting, screaming,
fighting with adults and shows them they re big enough. life made them adults
in the period of their adolescence. And the way these adolescend’s behave
around the streets is society’ s mistake I think. Violence. They know this word
very well. Society creates violence and blame their children about.. oh please
society this is ironic.. come on its ur fault. Society,
Ur child is dead and u re sleeping and unfortunately u
ill never wake up. Cause of so many drugs and alcohol. But u know something? I
don’t mind about u. I never told u, and of course u never asked me but inside
I’m very strong. All of us we re strong but most of us don’t know it. Or
haven’t realized it yet. I know some people are glad about this situation.
These people created this shit. But in
the end who knows..
When a child is dead angels cry. But we never listen.
Cause of too much noise u make.
Blessings to the child, now he became an angel.
And look out in the streets..look..some people heart this
angel..
By Zoe Alexouli
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου