Πέμπτη 2 Μαΐου 2013



THIRSTY EARTH-VAMPIRE


All the nights I stayed awake crying, praying, fighting emptiness,thousands promises they gave me about to change the world.Who is  going to change (at least)a word if I don’t? I m trying to find the mystic code of life..But who am I to succeed this mission if they don’t. And If not me and If not you then who?Obvious nonsense, pure madness, unfounded justice, meaningless explanations about an experiment.Im part of it.thats the world I live in..

THIRSTY EARTH VAMPIRE IS DRINKING  OUR BLOOD AND STAYS ALIVE IN ITS EMPIRE
OCEANS WERE BORN FROM OUR TEARS
I RECOGNISE WISDOM I SMELL IT WITH MY EARS
 UTOPIC HOPES IN OUR WAY TO DEATH
 FROZEN SENSES IN THIS RED LAND CALLED EARTH

Sircles around the centuries again and again.. But till when?What s right?what’s wrong?why am I writing this song?
 I see my hand and wonder what I am, and if I am, and if Im not what s going on..
Future nightmare.Ghosts of the past.My thoughts are running so fast.An unknown tomorow and the sun arise.Are all these created from somebody wise?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου